Join our motivated team players
Davcon Relocation Services is hiring motivated and positive team players. Also, CDL Class B Drivers and Non-CDL Drivers. You can truly consider yourself part of an elite team of moving professionals. Moving and packing experience is preferred, but we are willing to train those who have an interest.
Leaders who have been with us for several years have. . .
- Been the operators of our vehicles transporting household and commercial goods on a daily basis
- Lead crews of 2-5 movers on commercial and residential moves
- Represent our company and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Packed household items including books, dishes, and antiques while protecting furniture, and equipment
- Disassembled & re-assemble furniture
Think you are up to the challenge?
Our ideal candidates will include:
- Experienced movers
- High School and College graduates
- Those who have above average strength, stamina, fitness, and grit.
- People who possess emotional intelligence – the ability to put customers at ease – and protect the customer’s goods and property while working quickly and efficiently.
- Leaders with punctuality and dependability – Always a few minutes early? Good.
- Those who have a valid Driver’s License
- Those with a DOT Medical Card or Certification for CDL Driving
Benefits for full-time/part time employees:
- Competitive starting rate
- Tips/Bonuses (bonuses paid at year end)
- Paid holiday and time off
- Health Insurance – Davcon will provide a portion of reimbursement agreeable to both parties on Health Insurance Coverage you have selected on your own. (Full-time employees)
- Positive work and team environment
- T-shirt and Hoodie/Sweatshirt provided
- Willing to train those interested in learning
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus. Must adhere to established safety practices and OSHA regulations.
CDL Class B Driver/Non CDL Driver
- Commercial Class B License/non CDL, Operate a 24/26 ft. straight truck on behalf of the company to complete household goods shipments for local moves.
- Interact with all levels of Davcon Relocation Service Customers, Vendors and Co-workers in a professional manner.
- REQUIRED to assist in Loading and Off-Loading of Household Goods. Up to 75-95 lbs.
- Assist with packing household goods
Ready to apply?
Use the form below to submit your job application.