Are you an experienced mover and want to be an integral part of our company?
Davcon Relocation Services is hiring athletic, skilled, and motivated leaders.
This position has access to overtime and schedule flexibility. Moving experience is preferred, however we will give you the tools and training you need to become a qualified relocation professional to be part of our moving team.
Does this sound like you?
Leaders who have been with us for several years have. . .
- Been the operators of our vehicles transporting household and commercial goods on a daily basis
- Lead crews of 2-5 movers on commercial and residential moves
- Represent our company and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Packed household items including books, dishes, and antiques while protecting furniture, and equipment
- Disassembled & re-assemble furniture
Think you are up to the challenge?
Our ideal candidates will include:
- Experienced movers
- High School and College graduates
- Those who have above average strength, stamina, fitness, and grit.
- People who possess emotional intelligence – the ability to put customers at ease – and protect the customer’s goods and property while working quickly and efficiently.
- Leaders with punctuality and dependability – Always a few minutes early? Good.
- Those who have a valid Driver’s License
- Those with a DOT Medical Card or Certification for CDL Driving
Benefits for full-time/part time employees:
- Earn top hourly wage
- Paid holiday and time off
- Flexible scheduling
- The best hires will be eligible for a raise and promotion within just a few months!
- Work with a respectful crew
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. Must adhere to established safety practices and OSHA regulations.
Ready to apply?
Use the form below to submit your job application.